CVS update: gnucash/src/gnome
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:19:08 -0500 (CDT)
Date: Monday August 19, 2002 @ 22:19
Update of /home/cvs/cvsroot/gnucash/src/gnome
In directory www.linas.org:/tmp/cvs-serv17238/src/gnome
dialog-sxsincelast.c druid-loan.c window-register.c
2002-08-18 Joshua Sled <email@example.com>
* src/gnome-utils/gnc-frequency.c: Added support for a "changed"
signal so callers can use their own calendar to show the effects
of editing the FreqSpec.
* src/gnome/dialog-sx-from-trans.c: Added support for using the
dense-calendar for showing the effects of option changes.
* src/gnome/dialog-scheduledxaction.c: Added editor support for
using the dense-calendar for showing the effects of FreqSpec
changes; re-arranged the editor layout to accomodate. Added
editor support for showing the last-occurred date of an SX.
* src/gnome/glade/sched-xact.glade: Changes to sx-from-trans
dialog, SX editor, GNCFrequency-widgets.
* src/gnome/dialog-sxsincelast.c (sxsincelast_entry_changed):
Added support for variable-entry parsing errors to go to an
on-screen status bar instead of being printed to stderr
* src/gnome/druid-loan.c (gnc_loan_druid_length_changed): Added
change-handler to the total-loan-length spin; when it changes, the
remaining-length spin changes the same [Bug#90785].
(gnc_ui_sx_loan_druid_create): Adjusted the size/granularity of
the interest-rate spin-button to 3 sig.digits. [Bug#90780].
* src/gnome/glade/sched-xact.glade: Changed [back?] the
shrink/auto-shrink flags on the since-last-run-druid, fixing
Bug#90364 and strangely fixing Bug#90365.