CVS update: gnucash/src/business/business-gnome
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:27:00 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sunday January 20, 2002 @ 20:26
Update of /home/cvs/cvsroot/gnucash/src/business/business-gnome
In directory www.linas.org:/tmp/cvs-serv6974/business-gnome
Makefile.am business-gnome.scm dialog-order.c dialog-order.h
date-close.glade dialog-date-close.c dialog-date-close.h
- Add a "date-close" dialog that basically asks for confimation
of closing and sets the close-date (for when you close out an
order to post an invoice).
- Refactor the Entry Value computation so that it is possible to
compute the values in real-time (although it's not used at the
- Change the Order Entry UI to make it a but clearer.
- change the EntryLedger to allow RO and RW entries for Invoices and
- Implement closing an Order; Opening (editing/viewing) a closed should be
a read-only operation.