CVS update: gnucash/src/report/standard-reports
Fri, 10 May 2002 19:35:47 -0500 (CDT)
Date: Friday May 10, 2002 @ 19:35
Update of /home/cvs/cvsroot/gnucash/src/report/standard-reports
In directory www.linas.org:/tmp/cvs-serv3477/src/report/standard-reports
* Change the interface of PostToAccount to take a "memo" which is
placed in the Transaction Description. The Customer name is now
placed in the Split Memo for the Split attached to the A/R account.
* Fix bugs in the parsing code so we get real commodities instead of
"temporary" commodities. This way we don't need to "fix" them
* Add a "description" field to the dialog.
* Hook into the new date-close and PostToAccount interfaces to
provide a description for posted invoices.
* Update the split-register for A/R and A/P. Make it default to
double-lined, basic ledger for A/R and A/P. Fix some of the cell
labels and help text.
* Look at Split Memo instead of Transaction Description by default.