r17358 - gnucash/branches/2.2/src/import-export/qif-import - [r17162] Bug #475980: Fix the labeling of several QIF importer pages.
andi5 at cvs.gnucash.org
Sun Jul 20 19:52:27 EDT 2008
Date: 2008-07-20 19:52:26 -0400 (Sun, 20 Jul 2008)
New Revision: 17358
[r17162] Bug #475980: Fix the labeling of several QIF importer pages.
The account, category, and memo matching pages have been redesigned to better comply with the HIG:
1. The labels that told (sometimes incorrectly) which page comes next are gone.
2. The lists now offer a mnemonic for keyboard navigation.
3. A count of selected matches is now indicated by a label.
4. A "Change" button has been added as a more obvious alternative to double-clicking.
On the currency page
1. The label that told (sometimes incorrectly) which page comes next is gone.
2. The remaining labels have been simplified.
3. A mnemonic is now offered for keyboard navigation.
Finally, some function names have been adjusted for consistency.
Committed by cedayiv.
More information about the gnucash-patches