r20015 - gnucash/trunk/src/import-export/qif-import - Bug #95635: QIF import: Mark matched transactions as cleared
cstim at code.gnucash.org
Fri Dec 31 07:25:30 EST 2010
Date: 2010-12-31 07:25:30 -0500 (Fri, 31 Dec 2010)
New Revision: 20015
Bug #95635: QIF import: Mark matched transactions as cleared
Patch by Tristan Faujour:
Please describe the problem:
My bank allows me to download bank statement files in the QIF format. They
contain paid transactions, but there is no status ("C") line, so all
transactions are left in the "not cleared" status.
I wish it would be possible to define the default status in user preferences.
Steps to reproduce:
- Import a QIF file with no "C" line.
- Transactions are not cleared.
- The "near split" of the imported transactions should be set to a default
status 'defined in user preferences).
Does this happen every time?
- I developed a patch. See attachment. It allows defining another status that
will be applied to the transactions that are imported as "not cleared".
- It is my first contribution, it should be taken with all due prudence.
More information about the gnucash-patches