r19263 - gnucash/trunk - Finish direct binary execution on Windows and linux and cleanup bin Makefile/targets
gjanssens at code.gnucash.org
Wed Jun 16 08:45:35 EDT 2010
Date: 2010-06-16 08:45:34 -0400 (Wed, 16 Jun 2010)
New Revision: 19263
Finish direct binary execution on Windows and linux and cleanup bin Makefile/targets
* binary name becomes GnuCash.exe
* gnucash.cmd is renamed to gnucash-launcer.cmd (consistent with OS X). This file is only needed to run GnuCash straight from the source installation. It is not used (or distributed) with the Windows Installer version.
* gnucash-valgrind, gnucash-gdb and the override extra's have been removed as they are meant for a UNIX like environment
* binary name becomes gnucash
* the gnucash launch script has been removed together with gnucash-gdb. They no longer add value on linux.
* gnucash-valgrind has been retained because it contains useful presets
- OS X (Quartz)
* binary name remains gnucash-bin for now (requires synchronous changes in the externally hosted OS X build system)
* gnucash launcher script has been renamed to gnucash-launcher. This file is only needed to run GnuCash straight from the source installation. It is not used (or distributed) in the OS X bundle version.
* gnucash-gdb and gnucash-valgrind remain and can be used for debugging the source installation.
More information about the gnucash-patches