RPM dependencies

Christophe Guychard Christophe.Guychard@enst-bretagne.fr
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:15:09 +0100

Hi,

You'll have to install the libxml V2 (latest is 2.2.10 see xmlsoft.org).
I don't know if there is Mandrake package for this one, but you can install
it from source (and then 'rpm --nodeps gnucash-xxxxxx.rpm'), it will work.

There's no way you can break anything working as you can have libxml v1 and
libxml V2 installed concurrently on the same machine.

Hope It'll help.

XtoF.