Latest version of Gnuchas on Linux Mandrake

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:51:28 +1100

Ed Gonz writes:
 > I'm trying to install the packaged rpm file on my
 > Linux Mandrake 7.2 running with KDE 2.0 and I got the
 > following error:
 > error: failed dependencies:
 >         libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2) is needed by
 > gnucash-1.4.8-1
 >
 > After this error, I ran rpm -q glibc and got the
 > following response: glibc-2.1.3-16mdk
 >
 > Am I missing something for me to install the program?
 >
 > Thanks for any help.

Did you grab the RPM for Mandrake?  The default RPM is compiled
for Red Hat 7, which has a different version of the C library to
Mandrake.

Either grab one of the Mandrake RPM's at gnucash.org (or from the
Mandrake cooker sites) or you can build gnucash from source yourself.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net