crash while import

Jens Gecius jens@gecius.de
07 Nov 2000 21:19:24 -0500

Hi folks,

the following crash occures at my gnucash 1.4.8 at every import which
makes it kind of unusable:

jens@maniac:~/banking$ gnucash
Error: xaccSplitRebalance: no common split currencies
Error: xaccSplitRebalance: 	account= currency=EUR security=
Error: xaccSplitRebalance: 	account=Checking 637 currency=USD security=
gnucash: Transaction.c:956: xaccSplitRebalance: Assertion `0' failed.
Aborted

I have set EUR as primary currency but these accounts are USD. I also
changed the currency field in the import dialog - no effect (even
though I never changed that field before).

for the qif-data (format: quicken98). But when I hit the ok-button,
crash...

Any idea?

--

Tschoe,