Strangeness in register "balance" column

Mike Sabin m_sabin@mindspring.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:09:56 -0500

Dave, thanks for your help.

Tonight I experimented some more.  Closing and reopening the register
does not solve the problem, nor does quitting and re-starting the
application.  I upgraded to 1.4.8, and the same behavior is there.

I am making up some simplified accounts and transactions, in an
attempt to isolate and demonstrate the problem in a repeatable
way, but no luck so far.  I'll keep trying.

Mike Sabin