/usr/share/gnucash/scm/prefs.scm

Joshua Tacoma jtacoma@chat.carleton.ca
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 01:19:40 -0400 (EDT)

Failure loading this file. I believe this is due to
/usr/share/gnucash/config, which is an empty file (0 bytes).  I downloaded
gnucash-1.2.5-linux-glibc2.tar.gz, which created the empty config
file--since this looks like a mistake and I don't know how to fix it
myself, could somebody please send me a reasonable and working config file
so I can find out if that's the problem?

Of course, if you've got another idea I'd be happy to hear it.

-----
$ gnucash
gnucash: bootstrap file is /usr/share/gnucash/scm/bootstrap.scm
gnucash: [W] "failure loading ""/usr/share/gnucash/scm/prefs.scm"
gnucash: [W] "failure loading ""/usr/share/gnucash/scm/text-export.scm"
/usr/share/gnucash/scm/path.scm:64:35: While evaluating arguments to
gnc:config-var-value-get in expression (gnc:config-var-value-get
gnc:*config-dir*):
/usr/share/gnucash/scm/path.scm:64:35: Unbound variable: gnc:*config-dir*
-----

--
StiLTs                                                      big ... SMALL