Handling of Liabilities

Mike Kobler mike@attglobal.net
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 20:39:08 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Al Snell wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Oct 2000, Mike Kobler wrote:
>
> > goes to a seperate).  But, this payment doesn't show up on a Profit and
> > Loss report, since it is not an "expense".
>
> The interest is an expense, but repaying the loan is just reshuffling your
> worth :-)

Perhaps there needs to be a report that shows transfers to liability
accounts....i guess that was my main worry.  Since I know I don't have as
much money left at the end of the month as my Profit and Loss report
shows!!! :-)  guess i'll have to look at the GnuCash ToDo list and see if
it is in the works.  Heck, maybe that'll even be something i can help
with!

Thanks
mike