more on the reconcilliation dialogue, and a register key suggestion

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
Sat, 07 Oct 2000 15:09:47 -0700

Lauren Matheson writes:
> it seems that using the key pad enter key has an interesting effect in
> the statement balance field.  It divides the cents amount by 10 and
> rounds up without moving the cursor focus or clicking 'ok'.  So, 12.46
> -> 12.05, 12.42 -> 12.04

I can't duplicate this. When I hit the keypad enter, it just
enters a space into the field. Are you sure this happens every
time? What if the cursor is in a different place?

> also, not a critical feature, but it would be a bit helpful to have the
> +/- keys increment/decrement the amount fields as they do to the date.

In the next version of gnucash, you will be able to enter expressions
in the amount fields (15.34 + 27.16, etc.).

dave