Odd split in mutual funds accounts [1.4.7]

Andrea Borgia bab0069@iperbole.bologna.it
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 08:06:04 +0200

Hi.

This is how to reproduce it: start off with a transfer from an equity
account in EUR (I pay in ITL, but equity accounts are a must given the
current status of currency accounts) to a mutual fund account in EUR,
say EuroCash, and to Expenses (for commissions).

Enter the split in EuroCash as 3301.82, jump to linked account to fix
price (don't know why, but I get it set at 9 and something, it's 5.454
in reality), jump back, enter the expenses split (3.50) and accept.

Now jump to EuroCash: where does the 44.0991 non-describe split come
from?

TIA to everyone for the help,
Andrea.

--