Compilation problems.

Michael gnucash@twentyten.org
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:29:44 -0800

Here is the output of the command you requested:

bash-2.04# guile-config link
-L/usr/local/lib -lguile -lm

I went to reinstall Guile, but I wasn't sure what "libguile6" was.  The Guile
that I installed was Guile 1.4.  This appears to be the latest version.  Is
libguile something different?

The following file exists in /usr/local/lib

libguile.so.9.0.0

I'll keep looking for a separate package called "libguile6" in the meantime
just in case I'm missing something.  I'll also reinstall Guile 1.4.

Thanks, guys.  This is way more help than I could have imagined.

Michael