gnucash on FreeBSD

Steve Sizemore steve@cmpharm.ucsf.edu
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:36:16 -0800

Is anyone successfully running gnucash under FreeBSD?

I have installed the FreeBSD port for gnucash under FreeBSD 4-STABLE,
and it seems to run successfully. However, I'm unable to import even
the simplest QIF file. Am I alone here?

I can give more details if necessary, but I just wanted to see if this
is a known problem.

Thanks.
Steve
--