Split entries: wrong descriptions?

Andrea Borgia bab0069@iperbole.bologna.it
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:21:50 +0200

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:36:58 -0700, you wrote:

>Yes, this is somewhat confusing, atm. It will be partially fixed
>in the next 1.4 release, and completely fixed in the next stable
>release of the current development version.

Next 1.4 means 1.4.6, released Sep.11 ?
In that case, your idea of "partially" is not mine ;-) I've just
finished some test and it looks like in 1.4.3

>Could you explain your gripe?

I'm referring to the way other amounts are displayed: left or right
column, in order to make up the correct amount. The problem is that,
while this allows a correct sum, it looks rather odd to see, for
example, a reimbursement appearing as a debit in the income account
because it belongs to a split (I'm no accountant, if you need more
detail, I'll use a jpeg ;-)

The docs say, or seem to be saying, that the developers are aware of
this issue, so I didn't yell "BUG" in my previous post.

Bye.

--
Alias:  borgia@students.cs.unibo.it
Ham Radio:  IW4EGQ