Euro support

Andrea Borgia bab0069@iperbole.bologna.it
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:59:39 +0200

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:45:04 -0700, you wrote:

>Right now, euro support displays Euro-equivalent amounts in the
>main window, but not the register. Register support for the euro
>is not finished.

In the meantime, how do I tell gnucash that I used ITL to buy mutual
funds whose shares are quoted in EUR ? Until July 2001, I'll have this
problem more than once

I planned to use a currency account (in ITL) to handle the conversion,
but I can't use such an account as a source for a transfer to the
funds' account. The rate is locked, so no strange things should happen
in the future.

Oh, btw, in the main window, you get:

total: ITL 69.000		total: EUR23.00

No space between amount and currency for EUR: is it on purpose?

TIA,
Andrea.

--
Alias:  borgia@students.cs.unibo.it