technical: pointer-token-null?

Al Snell alaric@alaric-snell.com
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:47:02 +0100 (BST)

gnucash runs fine for me, but whenever I try to generate a report, I get a
dump of the form:

/usr/pkg/share/gnucash/scm/report/balance-and-pnl.scm:200:16: In
expression (pointer-token-null? current-group):
/usr/pkg/share/gnucash/scm/report/balance-and-pnl.scm:200:16: Unbound
variable: pointer-token-null?

All of the reports (bar "Hello World!") die on the missingness of a
definion for pointer-token-null? - the bummer is, I haven't a clue what's
supposed to define it! It's not in slib, and doesn't appear to be defined
by anything I can find on my system (after much grepping). Only gnucash
seems to use it. Where should it come from, so I can find out why it's
missing?!?!

ABS

--

 http://www.alaric-snell.com/  http://RF.Cx/  http://www.warhead.org.uk/