Euro support

Andrea Borgia bab0069@iperbole.bologna.it
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:15:17 +0200

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:00:38 -0700, you wrote:

>Set the 'currency' of the currency account to EUR and the 'security'
>to ITL and you should be able to effect the transfer.

Yes, now I'm able to transfer but ITL 6000000 become a ludicrous
number of EUR... it got multiplied and not divided. Swapping security
and currency does not cut it because the amount is left unchanged and
because a total transfer to a EUR account gets entered in the currency
account in EUR and not ITL (and the balance is not quite zero as you'd
expect).

TIA,
Andrea.

--