Sub accounts and misc ??

Bob Machan rmachan@hotmail.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 17:51:15 GMT

I would like to use sub accounts under my checking account.  Is it
possible for all the transactions to show in the parent account and
be able to reconcile from that register?  I like to keep track of recurring
expenses and projects.  However this makes it difficult to easily reconcile
my checking.  It would be nice be able to delete the sub accounts and not
lose the transactions and to have the parent account with a balance column.

In the category of nice to have--When gnucash is closed out a dialog
to save to floppy or zip would be nice.

Thanks

Bob