gnucash 1.4.6 different currencies and gnc-prices

aud.renne@exmail.de aud.renne@exmail.de
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:36:33 +0200

Hello everyone!
I wonder whether someone can help me with the following problems:
I installed gnucash-1.4.6.tar.gz.

1. When I call gnc-prices I get an error message reading:
	Can't locate LWP/UserAgent.pm in @INC(.......)at Quote.pm line68
and UserAgent.pm in fact is not on my mashine. Why that and where do I
get it from?

2. I'm using gnucash's euro-support and get an extra column displaying
all totals in EUR as well. Now I got an mutual fund account in USD and
the total always reads 0 EUR. How can I make gnucash know and use the
exchange rate between USD and EUR, so that the total will be displayed
correctly?

It would be great if someone knew and would help me
Thank's
Dirk