editing transaction

Brian Craft bcboy@thecraftstudio.com
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:37:27 -0700

Hey -- I was messing again with importing qif and editing the account
information. After using "find" to get all the transactions of a particular
type, editing the transfer account info pops up a dialog asking if you want to
save the change you made. But the "Ok" button is not bound to the return key,
so you actually have to go click on it with the mouse.

It'd be really cool if there were a way to update a bunch of transactions
in one step.

It'd also be cool if there were a regex mechanism for mapping imported
data to the correct account.

Meanwhile, I'm using the perl filter solution...

b.c.