tracking cash

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 11:54:18 -0400

In a message dated: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 07:01:16 PDT
David Proulx said:

>it was a real eye-opener at first.  For
>example, once I saw how much money I was dropping into vending
>machines at work, I quickly stopped.  Things like that REALLY add up.

You ain't kiddin'!

I frequently stop for breakfast on the way to work in the morning.  I
figured, "Hey, $5-6 for breakfast every now and then isn't bad, I
deserve a treat."

When I consulted my Palm and found that I had dropped over $70 on
breakfast in less than 4 weeks I almost died!  I've since tried to
restrict myself to a once a week treat (though I occasionally fail at
that too :)  But at least I have *something* to look at when I'm
curious.
--

Seeya,
Paul