tracking cash

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 13:34:14 -0400

In a message dated: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 11:41:47 CDT
linas@linas.org said:

>pocket mney?

PocketMoney is a closed app, $30, no source (AFAIK).  I have a trial
version and it seems okay.

>palm coins?

This looks quite promising.  I couldn't find anywhere on the website
about whether or not it supports split transactions.  But if it's not
there now, I'm sure it will find it's way in soon :)

>see http://www.gnucash.org/en/links.phtml
>
>also, maybe you can write a sysnc/download thing for linux/gnome?
>there are already all sorts of sync things for gnome ...

Yeah, unfortunately I'm (currently) only a perl hacker.  I know
nothing about Palm/GNOME/Gtk development.

If the C isn't to difficult, maybe looking at the pilot-link code
would be a good way to cut my teeth on this stuff :)

Thanks,
--

Seeya,
Paul