Same stock in several Stock-Market accounts.

Jean-David Beyer jdbeyer@exit109.com
Sat, 07 Apr 2001 08:21:48 -0400

I have 4 stock market accounts: margin, IRA, and Roth-IRA at one
broker, and a SEP-IRA at another.

It happens that I have shares of the same company in three of those
accounts, and shares of a couple of other companies in two of those
accounts.

When I print out a stock report, the three, ..., come out as three
different stocks. Is there any way to make the stock report
consolodate the shares in the same company so they all appear
together?

E.g.,

I have 14 shares of XXX in one account, 8 shares of XXX in a second
account, and 68 shares of XXX in a third account. I would prefer one
line that deals with 90 shares, instead of three.

--
 .~.  Jean-David Beyer           Registered Linux User 85642.
 /V\                             Registered Machine    73926.