Fw: Single lines in Register

SoftHome SoftHome" <grakker@softhome.net
16 Apr 2001 18:59:55 PDT

I just installed 1.4.10.  I like what I see so far.  The only thing I can't
figure out, I imported my *.qif account info, and I cannot get the register to
show the transactions on one line.  My needs are very basic.  I would like to
put a check in, have it show up under the withdrawal column and my balance be
upgraded, and not post it again in the deposit for 0.00.  I tried every style
off of the Register drop down, but every entry remains doubled.  I also have
been looking through the manual.  I'll go look some more, but if someone knows
how to make the register look like the Register Window (first picture) when you
click on help, I would really appreciate it.  Thank you.

-Lang

--
FORTUNE DISCUSSES THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN:	#9

Laundry:
	Women do laundry every couple of days.	A man will wear every article
of clothing he owns, including his surgical pants that were hip about eight
years ago, before he will do his laundry.  When he is finally out of clothes,
he will wear a dirty sweatshirt inside out, rent a U-Haul and take his mountain
of clothes to the laundromat.  Men always expect to meet beautiful women at
the laundromat.  This is a myth.

Nicknames:
	If Gloria, Suzanne, Deborah and Michelle get together for lunch,
they will call each other Gloria, Suzanne, Deborah and Michelle.  But if
Mike, Dave, Rob and Jack go out for a brewsky, they will affectionately
refer to each other as Bullet-Head, Godzilla, Peanut Brain and Useless.

Socks:
	Men wear sensible socks.  They wear standard white sweatsocks.
Women wear strange socks.  They are cut way below the ankles, have pictures
of clouds on them, and have a big fuzzy ball on the back.