AW: AW: AW: Reconciled statements

Felgentraeger, Marcel m.felgentraeger@medigene.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:23:25 +0200

> Ok, but if you've deleted both transactions at this point, how is it
> that gnucash currently shows the same balance as the bank? With both
> transactions gone, the gnucash balance should be $100 short, right?
>
> Maybe you still have one of the original transactions, but there is
> no transfer account?

Gnucash should be 100$ short and if this would be the case it would be
easy to enter the transaction and reconcile it :) But I really have looked
for
it and its not there. I have looked in the expense account to were I
transferred
it and theres nothing. Maybe its because I deleted a reconciled transaction,
don't know. And I'm pretty sure that the transaction is missing, because I
added one
from my expense account to an equity account to have it at least in my
expense
account. I know this is kind a rude, but otherwise there would be no trace
of this
transaction and still all the balances would be fine. But I will look for it
tonight,
nevertheless :-)

I am lost too :)
Marcel