updating unit trust prices automatically

Michael T. Garrison Stuber garrisonstuber@bellsouth.net
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 22:34:35 -0400

How did you install Finance::Quote?

make install does not do it, nor does the RPM.  There is a magic script
"update-finance-quote" which you need to run.  It will connect to CPAN and
install the official Finance::Quote.  From there you can examine where it
installed it, and update it.

--On Friday, August 03, 2001 02:28:56 PM +1200 Glenn Walbran