Why no memo field?

Timothy Reaves treaves@silverfields.com
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 18:40:01 -0400

	Why is there no memo field.  I can't imagine any accounting software being able to get by without it!  As I am entering in transactions, you need the ability to enter in what was purchased, from whom it was purchased, and what amount the monetry value was.

	When I give my yearly reports to my CPA, they need to know what - for example -things charged to a particular account were.  They need this information to determine if it goes to long or short term depreciation tables, and to insure that no errors are present (was a trip to Vegas really business related?).

	Am I missing something?

	Thanks!