crash on save, errors in make check

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
22 Aug 2001 16:56:20 -0700

--=-OCEENnj7RQjMO1uzk+wK

On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 16:55, James Lund wrote:
> > On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 14:56, James Lund wrote:
> > > I tried the 1.6.2 RH redhat-7-guile-1-4 rpm.  Installed it on a RH7.1
> > > system with Ximian 1.4 installed.  Installed rpm's for the dependenci=
es,
> > > finally 1.6.2 installed.  It had the same problem I saw on a another
> > > machine with the same configuration, it wouldn't take numbers as inpu=
t.

> > Do you have libsafe installed?
> >
> > dave
>=20
> rpm -qa |grep libsafe  -> libsafe-1.3-8

I suspect this is the problem. Libsafe replaces scanf with
a version that doesn't seem to be able to parse into long long
integers. You might try removing libsafe.

I tried to find out more about libsafe but the last I checked
the website was down.

dave

--=-OCEENnj7RQjMO1uzk+wK

--=-OCEENnj7RQjMO1uzk+wK--