Gnucash folks at LinuxWorld Expo?

Bill Gribble grib@linuxdevel.com
25 Aug 2001 12:25:54 -0500

I'm going to be at LinuxWorld Expo next week and I would welcome the
opportunity to meet any Gnucash users and developers that are going.
Maybe we could organize some kind of Gnucash BOF-type thing?

In any case, Dave Peticolas and I are staying at the Hilton San
Francisco, and I'll be checking email periodically (here's crossed
fingers for some kind of public net access on the show floor).  We
aren't working a booth and will just be drifting around; I signed up for
a limited amount of the developers' conference and so did Dave.

Can somebody fill me in on the secret schedule of unofficial show
events?  I don't really have any idea about what's going on.

Thanks
Bill Gribble