Good Accounting Book (FAQ, I'm sure)

The Doctor What docwhat@gerf.org
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:23:07 -0500

I didn't see a FAQ on the gnucash site, but I'm sure this is a
Frequently Asked Question:

Is there a good Accounting Book for the non-financially minded?  I
can write PHP, Python, C, C++, Perl, PalmPrograms, etc.  but I have
a hard time balancing my check book. *sigh*

I realize that the GnuCash project doesn't want to "endorse" a book,
but I think picking a title or two that relate tightly to what
GnuCash is about would be helpful beyond belief.

Thanks again for your time.

Ciao!

--
"Boarding this vessel is an act of war. Ergo we surrender."
		--Rimmer (Red Dwarf episode: Gunmen of the Apocalypse)

The Doctor What: "What, Doctor What"             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC