Liability accounts and amortization

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:54:32 -0400

In a message dated: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:26:10 CDT
list.gnucash@docwhat.gerf.org said:

>I think, along with a FAQ, a Glossary of terms should be created.
>Possibly to go into the GnuCash documentation.

The Glossary is something we could easily through into the FAQ.

As for putting it into the docs, I agree it's a good idea, but I'm
now trying to figure out how we could use the same source for both
rather than having a duplication of effort.  All the docs are
SGML/XML, right?

I personally don't have the first clue about either, though I'm
planning on grabbing a couple of O'Reilly books on them this weekend :)
--

Seeya,
Paul