Some questions

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 15:58:56 +0100

Ralf Müller wrote:

> Is there a possibility to calculate the expenses for a fond in a
> invenstement account to calculate the profit of the account?

I don't know an answer here, maybe the english-speaking guys know one.
BTW s/fond/mutual fund/ . Ralf, if you need more english words, you
might want to look them up in our translation glossary,
http://gnucash.org/lxr/gnucash/source/po/glossary/de.po .

> In my account there is a blue line in the "Kassenbericht". What is
> this line for?

It shows the date "today". Everything below the blue line lies in the
future.

> Haw can I make a "preselection" for not balanced booking so that the
> balance should be added to remote account?

That's an interesting question -- whether the user can specify an
account where, for imbalanced transactions ("unausgeglichene
Geschäftsvorgänge"), the split ("Buchung") for rebalancing will go to. I
think at the moment you can't specify that account. It is hard-wired in
the code, unfortunately.

Christian