Exporting Data

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 09:13:27 -0500

In a message dated: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 17:25:35 EST
Ron Hauptfleisch said:

>Surely someone has written code to export the XML accounts file into
>some other format (suitable for import into a spreadsheet).  So, if you
>have, share the wealth, otherwise, I'll have to do it.\

Hmmm, no, I did it with several emacs replace-regexp macros.
However, it should be pretty easy to whip up a perl script to do just
that.  If I can remember, I'll try to get to that this week sometime.
--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon