Question about automatic stock quote tabulation

Gary Nielson gary@garynielson.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:29:58 -0500 (EST)

I am still using 1.4.8. I love it, but decided to try and enter various
stocks. I did this all manually, updating the number of shares and the
price per share (as of Sat. when I entered the data.) Is there a way to do
this automatically, so that I can always open gnucash and see the value of
my stocks as of the latest share price? When setting up my stocks, it
asked me if I wanted to use Yahoo or Yahoo Europe, I think, but nothing
happened. I do have Finance::Quote installed on my system. Is it possible
to do this with my version and if so, how can I do it? Any help
appreciated.