Profit/Loss report

waxmop waxm0p@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 20:55:30 -0500

I'm thinking about designing some custom reports to address the same problem y'all talked about.

Here's what I imagine:

A monthly report showing all subcategories of Income and Expenses.  Then, a monthly report that shows the end of month status in assets and liabilities, compared with last month's end of month assets and liabilites.

The point would be so I could see where my earnings go each month; either to expenses, or to increase my assets, or decrease my liabilities.

Is anyone else interested in a report similar to this?  Or is there one that already exists?