AW: GUI Problem?

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 04:16:29 -0800

"Felgentraeger, Marcel" writes:
> G'day.
>
> > You're talking about entering a split transaction, right? Could you
> > give some more details? What register mode are you in?  Are you
> > entering a new transaction or editing an old one?
>
> I have encountered the same problems. I am using 1.4.9. It happens
> when I am in multiline mode and try to change an old transaction. For
> example
> I have a split transaction and want to change the destination account in
> one line,
> something like this:
>
> 20.01.01 Dinner expense:food 1$
> 20.01.01 Dinner expense:friends:lunch 1$
>
> Hope this is somewhat understandable :-)

I think so. You are in multi-line mode. The first line
of the transaction shows a $1 expense and the account
you have open. The second line shows the $1 going to
Dinner expense:food. You change the account on the
second line to Dinner expense:friends:lunch, hit Record,
and the amount changes to 0?

dave