Different dates for same transaction?

Andrea.Borgia@nokia.com Andrea.Borgia@nokia.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:23:02 +0200

> You could record the bank's date in the description or the memo field.
> Then you can still match it up with reconciliation and your account
> doesn't go negative. I don't think there is a much 'cleaner' solution.

Actually, I chose the other way around, because if I don't follow the bank
dates I have some trouble in the reconciliation, but in doing so I go
negative in the wallet account. It was just a matter of picking the lesser
of two evils, but I was wandering if there were a cleaner way to do that...
or if there'll eventually be one. Hint, hint...

Thanks anyway,
Andrea