GNC-PRICES

Jason Rennie jrennie@ai.mit.edu
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:15:17 -0500

bsteiner@pactec.net said:
> I am having trouble getting gnc-prices to run. When I try to run
> gnu-prices mydatabase.xac I get the messages printed below.  BTW I've
> many .xac files in my  gnucash directory, which one do I want to use?

You're probably running an RPM-based Linux installation (such as RedHat).
 You need to install a number of perl modules, including the one that
perl is complaining about, LWP/UserAgent.pm.  Does anyone have a list of
the non-standard Perl modules that need to be installed to get gnc-prices
to work?  I don't remember which ones I installed...

Jason