Installation fails, g-wrap error?

Doug leonmcclatchey@homemail.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:08:09 -0600

On Monday 19 February 2001 04:24 pm, Dave Peticolas wrote:
> Mike Melanson writes:
> > Hi,
> > =09Okay, I've been fighting with GNUCash all day long, mostly playing
> > the dependency game (upgrading almost every single library on the
> > system). Finally, the GNUCash script says that everything is okay but=
 the
> > build eventually fails on a line I can't figure out:
> >
> > FLAVOR=3Dgnome g-wrap --api c --target guile gnc.gwp
> > ERROR: In procedure execlp:
> > ERROR: No such file or directory
> > make[3]: *** [gnc.c] Error 2
> > make[3]: Leaving directory
> > `/home/melanson/scratch/gnucash-1.4.10/src/guile'
> >
> > Any clues on this one?
>
> For gnucash 1.4.10 you should use g-wrap 0.9.x.
>
> dave

I installed g-wrap 0.9x and got the same error.  This occurs on both 4.9 =
and=20
4.10, it seems that it don't want to recognize libguile.0.9.so (And it's =
in=20
the library path, albeit, it gets installed in /usr/local/lib rather than=
 /lib

--=20
cya l8r
Leon D. McClatchey
mailto:leonmcclatchey@homemail.com
Linux User 78912 (Suse70 Box)

When the speaker and he to whom he is speaks do not understand, that is
metaphysics.
=09=09-- Voltaire