GNC-PRICES

Rob Browning rlb@cs.utexas.edu
23 Feb 2001 11:12:20 -0600

linas@linas.org writes:

> If you can do this in under an hour or tw, do it. We've alread blown
> more time on the mailing list discussing this for everyone who gets this
> problem.
>
> btw, this will still be a problem for version 1.5 if I understand
> correctly.

Presuming everyone's happy with this solution, I'll try and make sure
my patch tomorrow has something like this in it.  We also need to
update our Finance::Quote version, but I'm wondering if, since just
providing this still may leave people without the requisite
sub-dependencies, we might just want to leave it out and make sure the
message tells them how to use CPAN to get this (and automagically) all
the needed sub-dependencies.  Thoughts?