Some beginner questions

Jan Handwerker jan.handwerker@gmx.de
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:01:52 +0100

Dear list,

here is a fifth question:

Money had a report that showed me my expenses for the different accounts with a
time step of a week. I was able to see the amount of money I spent for clothes
during this week, the last week, the week before last week and so on on a
glance.

As far as I see gnucash only provides me these data for a single given time
span. And I can't save an option saying that I always want to see the data from
thursday to wednesday each week.

I've noticed there is a way to write my own reports. But I'm new to gnucash and
so I'm not familiar with writing my own reports. Probably somebody has written
such a report? Or can somebody explain me, how to write a specific report?

Yours,
Jan
Jan Handwerker                           Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe
Telefon 07247-82-2847  Institut fuer Meteorologie und Klimaforschung
jan.handwerker@imk.fzk.de           Postfach 3640, D 76021 Karlsruhe