obtaining German mutual fonds with gnc-prices

Herbert Doleschel herbert.doleschel@t-online.de
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:34:10 +0100

Am Samstag,  6. Januar 2001 00:13 schrieb Dave Peticolas:
> Herbert Doleschel writes:
> > Hello
> >
> > Since i found my German Mutual Fonds ( WPN 986380 ) not in Yahoo Europe I
> > have no Idea how to obtain them with gnc-prices. Normal stocks work just
> > fine
> >
> > Is there already an solution to it ?
>
> We use the Finance::Quote package (in sourcforge) to get quotes.
> You might contact the developers there to see if there are plans
> to support them.
>
> dave

Thanks for your help
The latest Finance::Quote 1.0.4 supports several new modules including
dws and vwd, both supporting German mutual fonds.
And after patching gnc-prices ( from Gnucash 1.4.3) i'am now
able to obtain them automatically.

Herbert