converting from gnucash back to Quicken

Ron Bergeron bergeror@mediaone.net
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:53:55 -0500

I see lots of good detail about how to export data from Quicken and import
it into gnucash.

What happens if I use gnucash for a few weeks or months and then decide that
it isn't for me? Is there any way to export my data from gnucash back into
QIF form so I can load it back into Quicken?

This is the one thing holding me back from trying gnucash. It sounds great.
I'd like to stop using Windows entirely if at all possible. I depend on
Quicken for managing my personal finances. I REALLY don't want to enter all
my transactions into both Quicken and gnucash in case I decide that gnucash
isn't quite ready (or that I'm not quite ready for it).

Thanks.

Ron