Install Gnucash: g-wrap question

James LewisMoss jimdres@mindspring.com
15 Jan 2001 13:57:31 -0500

>>>>> On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:12:53 -0800 (PST), na li <lina@u.washington.edu> said:

 na> I downloaded latest version of Gnucash and tried to build from
 na> source with g-wrap 1.1.4. But when I try to made it,

 na> g-wrap --target c --source guile gnc.gwp

 na> (or something like that in the Makefile) g-wrap printed the usage
 na> message instead of producing gnc.c. I looked into the source of
 na> g-wrap and thought there might be some incompatiblity with the
 na> g-wrap command options. Since I'm not familiar at all with
 na> scheme, I can't figure out what's the correct command to use.

 na> Can anyone help me out?

Latest released version of gnucash (1.4.9) needs a g-wrap v
0.9.something.  cvs gnucash uses g-wrap 1.1.x.

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!
@    http://jimdres.home.mindspring.com |  Linux is kewl!