Newbie: Transitioning from PHASAR

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:39:51 -0500

In a message dated: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:53:54 PST
"Leo L. Schwab" said:

>	o Account "numbers" seem important somehow, but their importance or
>	  meaning is not described anywhere I can find.

Since IANAA (I am not an accountant) the only reason I've found to use
account numbers it to make sure that the main register window sorts my
accounts the way *I* want them sorted :)

I have not seen any other importance associated with them, so AFAIK, you can
safely ignore them.
--

Seeya,
Paul