reports problem

fred smith fredex@fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 06:49:09 -0500

Gentlemen:

Last night my wife was trying to produce some reports for the year 2000.
She selected the desired report and its options and when or shortly
after selecting the "export" button gnucash would appear to hang. If
we went to 'top' it would show gnucash at 95-99% of the CPU and it would
go on like that for minutes at a time, until we killed the process.
BTW this is (ISTR) 1.4.6.

Suggestions? (other than update which I already know is a good idea! ;^)
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex@fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He