Problem importing QIF files: Conflict with another account

Steven Watt steven.watt@operamail.com
05 Jul 2001 13:05:18 -0230

Thanks for the help.

It was a currency problem. I hadn't changed the default in preferences,
so although I was setting up accounts in Canadian dollars, the QIF
importer was setting everything to American.

Steve Watt